Far Edge Computing in Complex Environments
A Pratexo White Paper
The edges of networks and systems are located in many different places, but the ‘far edge’ is where industrial IoT and AI will become truly powerful. Far edge computing involves the ability to process, and take actions based on, high volumes of data very close to where that data is generated, often in complex environments.
In this white paper, you will learn:
- How to unlock the full power of IoT and AI using edge computing
- How edge nodes can combine to create reliable and scale micro clouds on the far edge
- How the challenge of partially or fully disconnected networks on the edge is being solved today
- What types of applications and solutions can be created with these technologies
- What are the required capabilities of a far edge computing platform as a service
Download your free copy of Pratexo’s Far Edge Computing in Complex Environments white paper today!
Brought to you by
Pratexo is the plug and play edge computing platform-as-a-service that simplifies and accelerates the design, provisioning, and management of the edge nodes and micro clouds required to host next-generation applications in complex environments. Based on open and proven technologies, Pratexo unlocks the true value of AI and IoT by enabling you to process data and run applications locally – on the far edge – in real time. www.pratexo.com