Pratexo – the intelligent edge computing and distributed cloud platform – dramatically accelerates the time to design, test, and provision the architectures required for next-generation applications for AI, IoT, and Industry 4.0. Based on open and proven technologies, Pratexo is the ‘agile edge architect’ that recommends, simulates, and then actually stands up a resilient and secure architectural configuration to meet the specific needs of distributed cloud systems running near the edge.
If you are looking for that opportunity of a lifetime – to take a company from hot startup to multi-billion-dollar global company and life-changing exit – then Pratexo is the company for you.
As the key Sr. Account Executive/Sales Director at Pratexo in North America, you will be responsible for sourcing, engaging with, and closing prospects and partners across the US and Canada. Reporting directly to the CEO and collaborating closely with the CTO, your efforts will be largely self-directed but with the backing of the entire company. Truly the perfect opportunity for a Sales Guru who wants to make their mark.
“Do you want to sell sugar water for the rest of your life, or come with me and change the world?” Steve Jobs
You clearly know what they are, but here goes anyway…
- Identify and create innovative use cases with prospects
- Interact constantly with key decision-makers and business unit leads at prospects and strategic partners in both business and technical roles
- Never make a cold call because you have warmed them up first by engaging via multiple channels
- Presenting and demonstrating the incredible value of Pratexo in the most clear and compelling manner possible
- Yes, you have to maintain a detailed CRM database of all prospect and partner interactions. I know, I know…
- Negotiate like a master in a situation where every deal is custom
- Exceed your targets (duh!)
- Attend industry forums, tradeshows, and events (if they ever start again)
- Keep current with our product release information including sales materials, product roadmap, features, applications, and competition. (And remember: we are a startup. You will be doing a lot of ‘self-enablement’)
If you still think you can handle it, read on.
- Between 5 to 10 years’ experience selling highly-technical solutions (you may not be an ex-engineer but you aren’t afraid of the jargon)
- Great all-around communication skills (the more languages, the better)
- Comfortable with sourcing and building strong relationships from scratch
- Significant experience selling complex solutions with long deal cycles to large enterprises
- Direct experience selling technologies/platforms in the cloud computing, edge, AI/ML, or IoT spaces (the more the better)
- Location is flexible – but significant travel to be expected, once things open up again
To discuss the possibilities, contact Pratexo CEO Blaine Mathieu at firstname.lastname@example.org.