We are different. We are not the traditional tech start up out there. We come with decades of experience in the field and have a group of world-class software engineers and architects that together have worked out groundbreaking tools and solutions for customers around the world.
What we do:
Pratexo means “edge” in latin and that is exactly what we do: Pratexo is an intelligent edge computing and distributed cloud platform, which dramatically accelerates the time to design, test, and provision the architectures required for next-generation applications for AI, IoT, and Industry 4.0. Check out our website: pratexo.com
Our mission: To democratize data and unlock the full potential of edge and distributed cloud solutions
Our vision: Transforming the world in real time to solve society’s biggest challenges
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Junior Software Developer who has a keen interest in working in open source environment with focus on distributed compute solutions. You probably have some understanding of concepts and solutions such as: Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka and non-SQL databases.
You will be working on our toolset that builds customized infrastructure solutions spanning from the cloud down to the edge; developing the Pratexo platform.
Requirements to apply:
- Some Python or Bash programming experience
- Experience with containerized applications and microservice architecture
- Some understanding of deployment vehicles such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in Linux and integration of open source components
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills in English with the ability to effectively collaborate with customers, management and engineering
- Some experience with Linux development tools such as Jenkins, Git or GNU Make
- Experience with Tensorflow and/or other Machine Learning models
- Experience with C-programming
- Experience with writing code for the Linux core
- Good understanding of continuous integration (CI)
- Cloud/distributed cloud/edge computing experience
- Strong written and oral communications skills in Swedish
Academic background: BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Type of position: Full time
Location: US, Sweden, or potentially remotely with alignment to US or EU time zones
How to apply: Send your resume and why you should be considered for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your application e-mail write “Junior Software Developer”.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com