Pratexo is an edge computing platform supporting various IoT solutions as well as execution of machine learning and AI models. We work across multiple verticals and provide edge/fog/cloud platforms for our customers.
We are seeking passionate, hard-working and creative people to help us pursue opportunities.
As a senior software engineer, we expect you to contribute to Pratexo’s edge compute platform.
Pratexo has a set of eminent software engineers and architects that together have worked out tools and solutions for customers across the world and across industries/verticals.
Your primary responsibilities will be to contribute to the platform and provide software components either to the toolset or to the runtime portion of our platform. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced technical development environment and be able to apply the architectural principles of Pratexo to optimize the solutions for our customers.
We hope you come with your own ideas as well (we strongly encourage our engineers to propose extensions to our platform, put together a team to build the feature, then execute).
We hope you have excellent communication skills and the ability to pick up new technologies and skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work on our toolset. Our toolset contains a set of tools that help us build customized solutions spanning from the cloud down to the edge. The tools can be DevOps modules, runtime components, and other useful components that either help us monitor, execute, or speed up development.
- Extend our platform with various software modules
- Work in ad-hoc teams assembled to solve various problems for customers or our internal platform
Your ideal background:
- PhD, Master, or BS in Computer Science
- 10+ years of experience building software solutions
- Strong understanding DevOps and the challenges/solutions
- Strong understanding of deployment vehicles such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Desire to learn and grow
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills in English with the ability to effectively collaborate with customers, management and engineering